WEbsite

      To unlock your freedom :      Visit Freedom Portal | Write to me
        No fees, no constraints..Ask for help !!

WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS SOON & WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS BLOG.


YOU CAN CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW ADDRESS : http://elevate-your-life.blogspot.in/
OR
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE DIRECTLY ON OUR NEW BLOG BY CLICKING HERE: https://goo.gl/zCjgxd

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Come out of slavery...Fight for your personal financial freedom

Financial Freedom.. a set of words as commonly used as these are misunderstood.

It is important to lay more emphasis on the word "freedom" first. So, if i ask you whether Freedom is important or not, well, we all know the default answer. Of-course it is important. Millions and millions across the globe have died for freedom of their country. It is "that" important. Well, you may be asking what a country's freedom has to do with Financial Freedom. I would say that financial Freedom is equally important, if not more.

While the freedom to our nation gives us the right to decide who governs us, gives us the right to take decisions in the overall interest of our country, Financial Freedom does the same thing when applied to one's own self... it gives us the right to decide who governs me - my job, my boss or myself. It gives us the right to take decisions as to what is more important for me, my family, my society rather than what is more important for my promotion next year. It gives me that freedom to make decisions and to do things i really wish i should have done in my life, things i really cherish doing..things that i truly enjoy doing...

This blog would post articles on a regular basis on some of the finer aspects of financial freedom as i get ready to launch my book in late September this year. Do let me know your suggestions and ideas. This book (as well as the achievement of financial freedom) was not only a dream for me but also i want to open the doors for some of you who are trapped in a rat race, but not knowing how to come out of it and lead a financially free life.

Trust me, its an amazing experience to be financially free !!

Feel free to invite your friends and let us debate and discuss openly on this very important aspect of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ASK.... that is the first step towards Financial Freedom !!

AddThis