WEbsite

      To unlock your freedom :      Visit Freedom Portal | Write to me
        No fees, no constraints..Ask for help !!

WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS SOON & WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS BLOG.


YOU CAN CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW ADDRESS : http://elevate-your-life.blogspot.in/
OR
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE DIRECTLY ON OUR NEW BLOG BY CLICKING HERE: https://goo.gl/zCjgxd

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I am humbled by your feedback -THANK YOU

During the pre-launch of the book "From the Rat Race to Financial Freedom", i was circulating copies of the book to some renowned personalities and known contacts in my network so that i could get some feedback and reviews. The response was overwhelming. 
But what has truly humbled me is the response from all those "unknown" and "young" readers who are not obliged to send me any review comments, whom i do not know and who have no reason to write an email to me.


Some of those review comments that i have started receiving from such users are simply amazing and very humbling.
  • Yesterday i bought your book and when i started reading , i felt like, so many of my financial questions got answered through this book.
  • The contents are very well written and  up to mark. I would like to congratulate and at the same time thank you for creating such a wonderful piece of work.
  • Though i have read "Robert Kiyosaki" books on financial freedom but this book makes a lot of sense to me as this is written in Indian perspective.
  • I feel proud that one of us (Indians) came with such a masterpiece.



These are the people who are taking out time for their future. 
These are the people who will get financially free and will have the luxury of both time and money in their lives. 
These are the people who are having the guts to take their next step towards their true freedom in life.

The mission has just begun. I encourage each one of you to not only read the book, but to open up your minds to the endless possibilities, to come out of your comfort zones, take the next step and start creating your financial freedom plan.

The doors are open for you. I am there to guide you, coach you, mentor you at every step because my own mission in life is linked to your success. My mission is not fulfilled till enough of "educated us" will have the freedom from the slavery of working for money and are able to invest our time in building a better family, society and nation. The change will come, and will start from each one of us.

Feel free and write back to me on help@ratrace2freedom.com and i will jump in to help you. You can send me your queries, feedback, reviews, issues, anything - just anything that i can help you with.

Remember that time is your most important asset in life that you can potentially earn, and financial freedom gives you precisely that. 

Go for it.

Cheers

Manoj Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ASK.... that is the first step towards Financial Freedom !!

AddThis